Monday 31 January 2011

The Horse whisperer

Voi, minä rakastan kauriin lihaa! I love meat of roe! There was lot of different animals in Pyrenees, when I was in journalists posted. It was actually just recently. There was awfull murdermystery in Pyrenees. Oh my. It wan'ts not so recently.  The horror was acted in little willage   called Fago. I was retired, but my chef-editor asked me to study the case. Think, I got my opportunity to travel once again.

Accidently my camera was broken.  The murdermystery wasn't  revealed until later when I was back in Finland. Newer mind!  Oh boy those landcape and animals.  Do you believe if I tell you. There's big eagle lofts in north and m there's lot of bears and moos's.

I asked to get involved in a hunting group. They said I was too old. I couldn' t believe it. I think the point was my sex. Females are not welcome to the hunting groups in there.  Well you can't get everything. in your life.

Have you been in Andalusia? I can smell horses and axes? Oh my! Olivetrees and black soil. Three religions under the same tree. You can feel the hot air around your legs and at nights cool air kiss your whole body when you ride down the hills between the grabevines. Kylmän ja lämpiman ilman raja yllättää aina ja tunnet hevosen värähtävän allasi. On kuin hetken lentäisit halki universumin.

Do you know the story of Juan Ramon Jimenez? Platero y yo! Do you know the story of little donkey and the boy? You must read the poems! There is the whole atmosphere of the Spain. Jimenez was Nobelwinner and he missed his motherland like I miss my adventures in Europe.

Have you heard? Platero y yo. Frendship  I would like to hear news from Spain. I miss you Gilda and Gaia, my old ladys in Andalusia.

No comments: