Thursday 6 January 2011

Friends in English

I realized, that I have friends  all over  Europe. I miss my friends and I would like to invite them to write something about their land and society. They can write in English even the other will and prefer to write in Finnish. They can use the googletranslater and actually there is translater also in the blogsite. I would like to see pictures in Picasa, videos in  the Vimeo or in the You Tube,  Fairy Tales and myths from their motherland.

You need gmail and blogger-account. If you want to join to tell Truth and Fairy Tales to our blog. Sent your gmail-address via commentbox below this message and I will let you tell something about your society, landscape, climat, industry and culture in this blog.  

So, you will need:
  1. Gmail,-and blogger-account 
  2. Ask the rights via commentbox from me (I will not delivere your address or anything of your knowledge)
  3. Write 
  4. If you want, create account to  Facebook and Picasa. I would love to discuss about everything.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Hello from Italy!
I'm going to tell you something interesting about my town and some important people who lived here many years ago.....
My town is Venosa in the south of Italy and it was the hometown of the famous latin poet Orazio Flacco....